Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Balance


How quickly things fall apart!

Balance is the hardest thing for me to achieve. I know it can never be perfect, but my addictive tendencies do get the best of me. When I start working in one area of my life, it always seems to be to the detriment of other areas. I pour myself into school work, and the house falls apart. I focus on relationships, and school falls apart. I spend too much time on the internet, and it all falls apart!

My goal this week is to rein things in and get closer to achieving true balance.

On another note, I haven't forgotten the Eleanor Roosevelt quote. Today's thing that I am going to do that scares me: go to class. Don't know why, but I have a little anxiety about going to Group Dynamics this afternoon. 

What is the one thing you are going to do today that scares you?

No comments: