Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Funk Continues...

I'm still in quite the funk! I've been on edge and irritable for several weeks now. My self-esteem has taken a dip and negative thoughts are again cycling through my head. Don't know if this is because the new meds are wrong and Effexor was right, or because of the chemistry change in my head while switching meds. Either way, I don't like feeling this way, and I'm going to bring it up to the doctor tomorrow. 

On a more pleasant note, summer school is going well. I LOVE my classes! I look forward to the day when I'll be able to put it all to use in my own practice.

Well, I wish I had more to share - something more substantive - but that's it for now. 

P.S. - If there is anything in particular that you'd like me to blog about, I'm very open to suggestions! Drop me a note here or via email at: pink.hi.tops@gmail.com.

No comments: