Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some days...




...ain't it the truth! This does not change with medication. I'm exhausted, my left eye is swollen and my nose stuffed up from allergies, my arthritic knee is hurting...and the rest of my family is home today. I just don't feel like going to work...

...but I'm going.  

Is there something you need to do today that you just don't feel like doing? Is there something that you need to do that scares you perhaps? Some commitment that you know, in honoring it, will make you a better person at the end of the day? Then do it - just do it.

Growth and strength come from all the little decisions like these that we make every day of our lives, accumulated over time. Do that thing that pains you {as long as it is congruent with your values and goals, of course}; and know that I'm with you - at least in spirit!

Wishing you a courageous day!



No comments: