Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stuck

What to do when stuck. Didn't I already write about this - me, Mrs. I-have-all-the-answers?!

Well, I am stuck. I'm tired and stuffy and cranky and STUCK. I have a million bajillion things to do and I don't know where to start; so I sit like a deer in the headlights, mouth open cause I can't breathe through my nose.

Hhhmmm, do I have an inspirational quote laying around somewhere that'll get me going? Let's see...here:




I like the colors, like the motto...that works. Surely an inspirational quote will change my attitude. Ya' know, maybe it is okay to feel stuck, as long as I don't let myself be stuck. 

So, here's what I'm going to do:

  • Take the car in for service
  • Get my prescription renewed
  • Come back and study math, psych, and addiction courses - especially math
  • Go to my therapist
  • Go to class
  • Go to bed by 11:00 PM EDT
...even if I feel stuck.




No comments: