Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Just Do Something

Okay, so I haven't blogged in about a week. I've been stuck. Bloody writer's block again! Everyday, I'd approach the keyboard, log in, and sit there. Fingers in the QWERTY position, I'd stare blankly at the screen, hoping desperately that something would flow, but nothing...NOTHING!

Today I decided to write something - anything - because I've learned that the only way to get yourself unstuck, out of a rut, or out of a Vortex is to actAction is like oxygen - it burns, yet gives life.

If you are stuck on something right now...stuck in a rut, can't figure out a problem, stuck in your own Vortex...just do something, and see if that doesn't do the trick. 

Well, I do feel better after writing, and look forward to giving you better reading material tomorrow!


No comments: