Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Social Anxiety and Blogging

Sorry I haven't written in forever...again!

I'm still struggling with writer's block and self-doubt. I know I'm over-thinking it. I'm too afraid to write because I'm afraid my audience won't like it.

Huh...that's low self-esteem and social anxiety talking. I guess the meds only go so far. It seems I still have some cognitive work to do.

Back to the writer's block. If you have anything you would like me to write about, please let me know. I'd be happy to entertain any number of topics and questions - assuming, of course, they are at least mildly related to mental health and addiction. I know nothing about the Super Bowl, and don't follow pop culture enough to write about it. ;)

Well, I hope you have a wonderful day and I promise to come back tomorrow with something illuminating!






No comments: