Saturday, August 23, 2014

Returning

On the train, headed to Florida
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
I just returned from a ten day vacation to Orlando, Florida with my parents, my daughter, and my niece and nephew. It was a lot of fun, albeit very hot! We went to Universal Studios while we were there, and I have to say, the Harry Potter section is FABULOUS! I've subsequently become a huge Potter fan. I'm going to read all the books and finish seeing the movies!

Since I returned home, however, I've been struggling to get back to "normal" life. I spent much of the week in bed, sleeping twelve hours each night. I seem to have lost my momentum, and suddenly feel overwhelmed by all that I have coming up in school and at home.

I've also lost confidence in myself and my ability to succeed. I wish I could wave my magic wand (purchased at Olivander's in Hogsmeade ;) ) and make it all better, but I can't. I must refocus on my goals and mission and take things one step at a time.










No comments: