Friday, August 9, 2013

Insomnia

12:46 a.m.  

I have insomnia, as I've had for the past week or so. I also have writer's block again. I want to write, but nothing comes...which is not entirely true, as I am writing right now.  Huh. How about that...

Today, out of the blue I was hit with a wave of depression as well. Some little incident happened - don't even remember now what it was - and the dark shadow crept up over me. I wanted to sink, to give up and give in to the gravity of the feeling; and I did for awhile. But somehow I pulled myself together enough to continue working and studying in spite of it.  

I have been so out of balance lately - concentrating almost exclusively on studying for finals in summer school and on getting our house ready for an appraiser's visit tomorrow. It will be good to have both behind me by the weekend.

I hope this writer's block thing ends with this post - my apologies if it is less than illuminating...which reminds me. Feel free to suggest topics you'd like me to cover in this blog - drop me a comment below or on the PHTA Facebook page, or send me an email at pink.hi.tops@gmail.com.

Okay...headed to bed. Hopefully, you will see a fresher, wittier blog tomorrow.

Good night!


No comments: