Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fighting

I'm depressed again. It sometimes happens when I'm sick, and I haven't been well since the weekend. In addition, my psychiatrist lowered my dose of Zoloft. He suspects my sleep issues and inability to get out of bed may be a side effect of the higher dose I was put on a month ago.

Regardless the cause, I'm indeed depressed. I have to say, though, this time I'm fighting it with what little energy I have. I got out of bed, made the bed to seal up the Vortex, and have been following the to do list in my planner. I'm miserable, but I'm going to trust the process. Trust that keeping active and seeing some small accomplishments will help.


On another note, my adorable puppy ate the laces off my pink hi-tops. So I can't even put them on to tap into their super powers! 

No comments: