Saturday, October 10, 2015

Aparecium*

This post is dedicated to my friends in the planner community. 

Although it is not entirely mental health- and addiction recovery-related, as I mentioned before, creativity and the pursuit of healthy hobbies are great ways to foster mental health. ;) }

Here is a peek at my planner set-up for October.






















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*"Aparecium: a charm that forces invisible ink or other hidden messages to appear. It is also possible this spell can be used to make other invisible things reveal themselves." (Harry Potter WikiLike this charm, my personal planner is a tool which helps me reveal my life's map. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planner supplies shown:

Harry Potter tab dividers by:  Mrs. Modern Home on etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Mrsmodernhome

Planner charms by:  Crafters Retreat on etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftersRetreat?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Harry Potter wand for conjuring up my weekly plan and checking things off, by Olivanders Shop {Universal Studios, Orlando}

Hedwig, the planning owl, by Webkinz {Snowy Owl}


No comments: